For this church:
The tower formerly contained 1 bell.
Hung in a wooden frame, type Z, for 1 bell with wooden headstock and plain bearings. The bell was the work of Thomas Mears of Whitechapel. It was badly damaged with a piece 12" by 4" broken from the soundbow. It was removed from the tower in 1993 when the church became redundant and scrapped.
This bell was second-hand from Lenton old church.
Electric bells were installed in 1948.