For this church:
The Mission was built on a green field site measuring 753 square yards. Newly constructed streets of brick-built terraced houses were occupied by families who worked in nearby factories and the many coal mines established during the preceding twenty years. A brickyard and a quarry were at the rear of the site. The site was located at the junction of Victoria Street and Moor Lane and was reasonably flat.
The building was a simple wooden framed structure clad externally with corrugated iron sheets, a design commonly known as a 'tin tabernacle', a building easy to erect and reasonably inexpensive. Many of these building were assembled by members of the congregation to reduce the cost. A photograph and other information show that it was cruciform in shape. It was demolished in the early 1960s, several years after the mission was closed in 1956. At some point after the demolition a single storey brick, concrete block and cement rendered building was erected on the site. In 2018 it was in poor condition and was used by a scrap metal merchant.