For this church:
The mission church was erected in 1929-30 in the eastern part of Warsop parish to serve Welbeck Colliery Village (now known as Meden Vale). The colliery had been established here in 1912 by the New Hucknall Colliery Company who built the village in the 1920s.
The foundation stone of the church was laid by Mr. F. Fenwick, chairman of the New Hucknall Colliery Co. The company donated the site of the church and contributed 100 guineas towards the cost of the building. The architect was George Warner of Sutton in Ashfield and the contractors were Messrs. Henry James, of Mansfield.
The church was dedicated by the Bishop of Southwell on 4 January 1930. A newspaper report on the event described the church as 'a simple brick building [with] a bright and pleasing interior, and is lit by electricity.'
The church was closed by the mid-1970s and later demolished.