For this church:
North Muskham St Wilfrid
The churchyard is roughly L-shaped and covers an area of 0.7 hectares.
A brick wall forms the boundary on the west side; on the south is a short length of brick wall and hedging; the north boundary of the churchyard is a mixture of wooden panel fencing and brick wall.
The church is situated in the north-east section of the churchyard and is surrounded by burials on all sides.
In 1876 a Burial Board was set up in North Muskham, and negotiations were opened to obtain a piece of land to extend the churchyard to the south, the existing area being full. In early 1877 the churchyard was extended by the inclusion of this land.