For this church:
Nottingham St Paul
A single bell was housed in the octagonal western cupola. No details of its dimensions or maker are known, although a newspaper article showing a photograph of the demolition of the church states that it was dated 1822. The fate of the bell after the church was closed is not recorded. Another photograph shows that there was a ladder that formerly gave access from the west porch pediment into the cupola.