A small single bell is hung for swing chiming in an external bell frame on
the North wall. The bell rope is directed internally into the choir vestry.
The bell is sized 20", weight 1.2.18. It is dated 1913, but there is no other
inscription. This small Taylor bell was originally hung in the old church building
and was transferred to the new church in 1935. It is reported to be cracked.