For this church:
The church of St Mark’s was built in 1909 in the suburb of Fulwood as a mission church.
Two years previously, in 1907, Fulwood was described as: 'a hamlet about a mile from Sutton on the Alfreton Road, containing about 250 people, and within this hamlet is an extra-parochial place called "The Crowtrees," now made a separate parish under 20 Vict. c.19, containing only about 14 inhabitants, including children'.
In 1912, the church was listed as having 100 sittings. There were 100 children on the books for the Sunday School.
The church hall for St Mark’s was located off Brook Street.
The church was still standing in 1988 when Dawson visited to survey the church bells of the region. He noted that the small church did not possess a bell.