For this church:
Bawtry St Nicholas
List of Incumbents
By Order in Council 31 July 1858 the chapelries of Bawtry and Austerfield were taken from the parish of Blyth and made into a separate parish, Trinity College, Cambridge being the patron, and the church of Bawtry the parish church. By Order in Council 5 April 1921 the advowson was transferred to the see of Southwell.
Perpetual Curates of Bawtry with Austerfield