For this church:
Only two windows in the church have stained glass.
The window is in memory of Mrs Thorold of Welham Hall.
The stained glass in the east window shows Malachi, John the Baptist in 'a raiment of camel hair, crying out as he see Our Lord on the edge of a crowd', the appearance of the angel to Zacharias, and the prophet Isaiah. The coats of arms of the Thorold and Moore families are also featured.
The window was installed in December 1900 and was made by C.E. Kempe of London.
The west window was made by MDS Stained Glass of Wellow and installed in 2001.
The inscription reads: