For this church:
Eakring St Andrew
The churchyard, lying south and east of the church, extended to 4356 sq.yards in 1840 (inclusive of the church itself). In 1912 a further 16 perches (484 sq.yards) were added from the rectory garden to the eastern end, to extend the graveyard, followed by a further 1085 sq. yards to the north eastern corner in 1954 from the same source. This gives a current total area of 5925 sq. yards (4953 sq.metres, almost a half hectare).