Edwinstowe St MaryOrgan
This was originally built in 1862 by Forster & Andrews of Hull, and it
had a barrel organ attachment. It was entirely rebuilt & enlarged in 1963
by Cousins of Lincoln. In 1963 it was re-sited in the nave from the chancel.
It was overhauled in 1989.
The specification is:
Pedal:Bourdon 16'
Bass Flute 8'
Great:Open Diapason 8'
Claribel Flute 8'
Dulciana 8'
Octave 4'
Lieblich Flute 4'
Fifteenth 2'
Mixture II 19.22
Swell:Violin Diapason 8'
Rohr Gedackt 8'
Salicional 8'
Geigen Principal 4'
Fifteenth
Trumpet 8'
|