For this church:
The only stained glass in the church is found in the chancel.
The east window portrays vivid battlefield scenes and was designed by the rector, the Rev J. M. Eland. It commemorates those who were killed in the First World War and those who served in the conflict. The dedication service for the window was conducted by the Bishop of Southwell on 10 November 1929.
A brass plaque reads:
The window in the north wall of the chancel includes fragments of medieval glass, depicting a bearded and barefooted figure.