For this church:
The east window is a stained glass window with three lights, inserted in 1862-66 in memory of Algernon Andrews, Esq. and his wife and daughter. The central light is taller than those on either side. The window as a whole has six panels showing episodes from the life of Jesus.
The left light bears the dedication:
The right light pane bears the dedication:
The central light has the following dedication, in a different script to the others:
Windows in South Wall
The south wall of the chancel has two separate two-light stained glass windows erected in 1870 by the Rev. Robert Knight in memory of his parents.
That to the east, shows St Matthew and St Mark and bears the dedication:
That to the west, showing St Luke and St John, bears the dedication:
The other windows in the church contain plain glass.
The north wall of the chancel has a single-light lancet window.
The nave has a double lancet window in the south wall, to the east of the porch.
There are three single-light plain glass windows with intersecting tracery in the north wall of the aisle, and another similar window in the west wall.
The tower has a single lancet window to the first floor south and a single lancet window to the ground floor west.
There is a single-light window with intersecting tracery in the east wall of the porch.