For this church:
The small churchyard, rectangular in shape, was open for burials for a period of thirty-five years, closing in 1883. Burials since have taken place at Kimberley Cemetery.
There are grave markers on the south side of the church.
Boundaries comprise a stepped, stone wall to the west and a low stone wall to the north dividing it from the church hall, otherwise the borders are of natural shrubs and trees. There are paths from the road to the main door on the west, and from the church hall on the north.