For this church:
Four metal panels with white lettering are attached to the oak panels of the screen which divides the lady chapel from the nave of the church. The two central panels carry the names of the sixty three local residents who died in the First World War, and the forty three who died in the conflict of 1939-1945.
The panel on the left has the inscription:
The right-hand panel reads:
The style of the panels and the fact that the listing of the 1939/45 casualties follows immediately the 1914/18 names suggests that the panels were produced contemporaneously, rather than separately, or extended.