For this church:
The Stamford Mercury of 30 December 1853 reported:
Through the liberality of the congregation assembling in Christ Church, Newark, a handsome stained-glass window has been erected in that place of worship. It has been placed over the altar at the north end of the building. It was supplied by Mr. Bousfield, of Newark, at a cost of 70l., including some alterations necessary for its reception.
In 1903, the chancel window was repaired after being damaged from a freak hailstorm.