For this church:
A description of the mission church appears in a sale advert from 1914:
The structure, which is timber-built and covered, both roof and sides, with corrugated iron, is in excellent condition. The premises comprise a large hall or room, about 20 yards long and 6 yards wide, with a raised platform at one end, and a class-room containing fixed cupboard separated from the main room by a sliding door. There is a lobby entrance from Middle Furlong-road and another entrance at the side.