For this church:
Features and Fittings
The only information we have regarding the internal fixtures and fittings comes from a local resident who lives opposite the former mission and was born at the farm at the top of the street where he worked all his life and where his son continues the family business. He was baptised at the Mission in 1934. He stated that the seating comprised of chairs placed around the walls for social events and arranged in rows for services. From the size of the original part of the building it is unlikely that the number of seats exceeded sixty or seventy.