West Stockwith St Mary
The glass is all plain with the exception of the central window in the north wall which has a panel of stained glass dating from 1842.
A brass plaque beneath reads:
TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND IN PIOUS MEMORY OF
WILLIAM, GEORGE, MARY ANN & ELIZA WELLS, OF
WEST STOCKWITH, THIS WINDOW IS ERECTED BY
THEIR FRIENDS AND THE RECIPIENTS OF THEIR
BENEFACTIONS IN THE PARISHES OF WEST STOCKWITH
MISTERTON AND EVERTON.