For this church:
Car Colston has a ring of four bells that are hung for full circle ringing in a low-sided wooden frame. The bells are side by side with plain bearings on wooden headstocks. Unfortunately the frame is in a poor condition so that the bells are unringable, although they can be swing chimed.
The third bell, by Taylor’s of Loughborough, replaced an older bell, the description of which has not survived. The tenor bell is an early piece of work by Richard Mellows, of about 1480 and has clear lettering and fine moulding wires.
The four bells are: