For this church:
The church is of one build (1867-8) and has had no material additions to the structure. The architect was James Fowler of Louth.
Minor screens have been fitted to the back of the nave with no imposition into the main occupied areas.
Redundant carved building stones are found at the base of the tower presumably from various replacement works to the structure.
There is no above ground evidence of the previous church building, which stood in the south-eastern part of the churchyard adjacent to the now adjusted public path and roadway.