For this church:
Click the numbers in the key plan for details of the items.
East window of three lancets (north to south): St Stephen, in memory of Capel John Sewell priest HMI, died 14 April 1896; Christ, no dedication, in memory of Edward Lamb priest, died 20 January 1887; St Alban, in memory of Brough Maltby priest, Archdeacon of Nottingham, died 30 March 1894.
Double lancet window depicting the Blessed Virgin Mary of Southwell and St Hugh of Lincoln. Along with a bronze memorial the window commemorates Thomas Cecil Smith Woolley who was killed in a cycling accident in 1913. Both were dedicated by the Rev A. J. Maxwell, the rector of South Collingham, on 28 June 1914. The window was designed by Christopher Whall (1849–1924). The Virgin Mary is holding the infant Christ 'who wafts His blessing to the Chalice held by St Hugh, in which Chalice, according to legend, a vision of the Infant Christ Himself had appeared to St Hugh. St Hugh was the Bishop of Lincoln from 1186 to 1200. For the first nine years of his thirty eight years of service, Woolley served under the Bishop of Lincoln ... Brough was then transferred to Southwell. The Cathedral of the diocese of Southwell is the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary which no doubt influenced Whall's decision that She should feature in the window.'
Single lancet window in memory of Major General Gordon, slain at Khartoum, 26 January 1885.