For this church:
All the stained glass windows are located in the chancel.
The east window dates from c.1960 and was made by Pope & Parr of Nottingham.
The inscription reads:
The window in the north wall of the sanctuary is dedicated to the Rev Richard Eddie's father who died in 1855.
The inscription at the bottom of the window reads:
The window in the south wall of the sanctuary commemorates the Rev Joseph Burrill, rector of Broughton Sulney from 1808 to 1853.
The inscription on a brass tablet below the window states: