For this church:
Carlton-on-Trent St Mary
No details of the original organ (presented by James Vere) have been found; the present one was built in 1925 by Samuel Wort, Camden Town, London, with advice from the Rev. Noel Bonavia Hunt, a leading authority on organs. It was enlarged 1997-2002 by Anthony Herrod, organ builder, of Church Warsop near Mansfield, when, amongst other improvements, new pipework together with that from an 1880 Kirkland organ was installed and the Swell pipework was completely replaced.
The brass plaque affixed to the organ pipes reads:
A full technical description of the organ is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.