Old Chapel


There was formerly one bell hung in the opening in the west gable, originally hung for swing chiming. It was blank, having cable moulded canons (removed when it was transferred to the new school in 1973), stylistically all indicating a date of c.1350; but has since been rehung in its original home, along with the undated 19th century treble, which came from the old school.