For this church:
Features and Fittings
The octagonal font has foliate panels and an octagonal foliate base and panelled stem. It is of Ancaster stone and was made by William Lee, stone mason and sculptor of South Retford, and installed in August 1858.
The canted timber pulpit has traceried panels.
The panelled timber lectern is on a square stem.
There are two traceried panelled clergy desks.
The east end of the chancel has traceried and crested timber panelling and matching reredos.