For this church:
There are two bells.
The earliest is the treble by an unknown founder and dates from the C13th; there is no inscription. (18" weight: 1.1.13)
The tenor is a recasting of a smaller bell by William Noone. That added inscription by Taylors shows that it was recast as a memorial. The inscription reads:
GOD SAVE HIS CHURCH W TEDMAN 1722.
RECAST IN 1965
ALSO IN MEMORY OF
The old bell (before recasting) was 21" in diameter and weighed 1.2.14; the current one is 30", wieghing 5.0.19.
Both bells are hung for swing chiming between two RSJ’s by Taylors 1965.