St Michael


The clock dial is hung on the west face of the tower and covers a double headed window of uncertain date. A wooden lozenge on a black background with gold Roman numerals and hands, with the date 1838. The original turret clock works lay discarded on the floor during the 1980s after a new electric motor had been fitted; these were removed at an unknown date during the later 1980s.