For this church:
Harworth All Saints
The churchyard is roughly triangular in shape and covers an area of 0.9 ha. The church is located in the south-eastern corner and is surrounded by burials on all sides.
Between 1904 and 1918 the churchyard was enlarged by extending it westwards.
The boundaries are a mixture of stone walls, hedges and mature trees. The southern boundary is defined by the Harworth Sewage Dike.
Access to the churchyard is either from the car park on the south or through an iron gate at the top of Church Lane on the east.