For this church:
The war memorial is located in the churchyard to the right of the path as you enter through the main gate.
The architect was Geo. M. Silley of 17 Craven Street, London WC2 and the blueprint (PR XBC 10 L) shows a date of July 1919. The height of the monument is 13 feet 9 inches and the maximum base width is 7 feet 6 inches. The cross at the top is a separate section held in place by a copper dowel joint.
East Face of War Memorial
South Face of War Memorial
Roll of Honour
Inside the church, on two of the pillars are the Rolls of Honour for those from Langar-cum-Barnstone who served in the two Great Wars.
There is a Book of Remembrance in the South Aisle for those from 207 Squadron (based at Langar Airfield) who lost their lives during World War II. A brass plaque above reads:
There is also a seat in the churchyard commemorating those who died from 207 Squadron.