For this church:
Features and Fittings
A carved oak reredos and pulpit was supplied by the cabinet makers Foster and Cooper of Nottingham in 1893, whilst a font of carved Hollington stone, with alabaster shafts was donated by the family of the late Miss Welby in the same year. The clergy and choir stalls, which date from the same period, are made from carved oak.
A lectern, donated by Mr and Mrs C.E. Baker of Sherwood, was dedicated on Whit-Sunday in 1899 by the Rev. Andrew Ping.