For this church:
Nottingham (Mapperley) St Jude
In 1893, a five-light stained glass east window, depicting the Ascension and the eleven apostles, was donated by Mr Robert Halford, Justice of the Peace and also the Chairman of the Building Committee, in memory of his late mother.
A new west window was dedicated on 14 February 1954 by the Archdeacon of Nottingham (The Ven J H Phillips). The window was the gift of the late Mr Lisle Rockley of Nottingham.
In September 2002, vandals severely damaged three stained windows, one of which, depicting hands clasped in prayer, had been installed only in 2000.