For this church:
Ollerton St Giles
The churchyard covers an area of 0.2 hectares (0.5 acres) and is bounded on all sides by a stone-built wall.
The church is located in the centre of the churchyard and is surrounded by burials on all sides.
One of the earliest legible grave markers is to Richard Girdler and his wife, Ann, who both died in 1671.