For this church:
The churchyard is approximately circular in shape, though truncated on the east side by Parson Lane. The church is set slightly south of centre within this space, and there are extensive grave-markers to the south. The area to the north has probably been cleared of markers. The churchyard is bounded by mature trees and hedges on all sides, by roads to the south, east, and west, and by agricultural land to the north.
Four of the gravestones, lying to the south of the church, are separately listed grade II. They are to William, Mary and William Minnit and John Minute who died 1726, 1725, 1751, and 1758 respectively. They have salutary epitaphs. One upon the grave of William Minnit (1741) reads:
This is surmounted by a sketch of an hourglass.
The second epitaph is of a member of the same family, 1758.