For this church:
Widmerpool St Peter
The organ case and console are on the north side of the chancel. It is elaborately decorated and bears angels with trumpet and cymbal on each side. The organ is claimed to be 'The King of instruments' for the whole of south Nottinghamshire.
It was built by Alfred Hunter and Son of London in 1890 and restored by Henry Groves and son of Nottingham between 4 January and 18 February 2005. The visible pipework above the organ case consists of ‘non-speaking pipes’ and is purely decorative.