Wollaton Park St Mary


Organ pipes in the
north-west corner
of the nave

The original organ was a double manuals straight organ of unusual construction placed high behind the carved grilles on either side of the west end. There was a remote control electric action console in the Sanctuary. The organ was built J.W Walker and Son. This organ was overhauled in 1957 at the cost of £348. Further work was done on it in 1967 and 1980. Full details of the organ are available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.

Both sets of organ pipes at the west end of the church have beautifully carved wood at the base.

A Hammond organ is also used.