For this church:
Worksop St Paul
There is a pipe organ located on the north side of the nave in a dedicated recess.
On the south side of the nave is a small portable organ, with manual action and pedals. It is by Mason and Hamlin, Boston, USA, and distributed by Metzler and Co. Ltd. of 42 Great Marlborough Street, London. It carries exhibition labels for Paris and Philadelphia 1876 and appears to be 19th century instrument. A notice on the organ states that it was used in the first and subsequent services in the first 'wooden hut' church on the site and was presented to the current church on 25 July 1994 (the 40th anniversary of the first church) by Canon B.R. Howell, the first priest-in-charge.