For this church:
Awsworth St Peter
Features and Fittings
The choir stalls and reader's desks and chairs date from 1902 and were made by Henry Thornhill, a local carpenter and undertaker. The ornate carvings are the work of Miss Frideswide Worthington, the sister-in-law of the curate.
There are two brass plaques on the ends of the reader's desks in the south of the chancel.
The inscription on the northern desk reads:
The plaque on the southern desk reads:
The carvings on the pulpit are also the work of Miss Worthington.
The font is located under the west window.