For this church:
Barton-in-Fabis St George
Lambeth Palace Library
COMM/12A/13/272-273 Parliamentary Surveys 1647-1656
COMM/2/50 Presentation deeds and institution papers, June 1657
DD 257/1/2 Diary of Revd Fitzgerald Wintour.
PR 419-422 Glebe Terriers (4), 1686-1840.
PR 426 Church Seat Plan 1806.
PR 23661 and 23662 Church Restoration 1931-1934.
Z392 Manuscripts of James Torre (microfilm).
Archbishop Herring's Visitation Returns, 1743 : Volume IV (edited by S. L. Ollard and P. D. Walker), The Yorkshire Archaeological Society Record Series, lxxvii (1930)
Cox, J.C., The Churches of Nottinghamshire. (1912).
Cox, J.C., English Church Fittings, Furniture and Accessories. (1923).
Dawson, G. A., The Church Bells of Nottinghamshire : Part One : Adbolton to Forest Town (1994)
Dawson, G. A., Errata and addenda to the Church Bells of Nottinghamshire (January 2020) [https://georgedawson.homestead.com/books.html]
Domesday Book : Nottinghamshire (edited by J. Morris) (1977)
Gill, H., Church Porches and Doorways, Transactions of the Thoroton Society, 21, p36. (1917).
Guilford, E.L., Nottinghamshire in 1676, Transactions of the Thoroton Society, 28, pp106-113 (1924).
Hartwell, C., Pevsner, N. and Williamson, E., Buildings of England : Nottinghamshire (2020).
Mabbs, G., The Churches in Nottinghamshire. (1879).
Marchant, R.A., The Restoration of Nottinghamshire Churches 1635-40, Transactions of the Thoroton Society, 65, pp57-93. (1961).
Nottinghamshire FHS, Monumental Inscriptions Vol 2, pp3-10. (1979).
Page, W., List of Church Goods Inventories. The Antiquary 28 (1893), p268.
Phillimore, W. P. W., 'Notes on Nottinghamshire Campanology', The Reliquary, 13, 81-94 (1872).
Throsby, J. (ed), Thoroton’s Antiquities of Nottinghamshire Vol.1 (1790).
Truman, N., Ancient Glass in Nottinghamshire. Transactions of the Thoroton Society, 51, p61. (1947).
Webster, W.F., Protestation Returns 1641/42. (1980).
White's Directory of Nottinghamshire (1894).