For this church:
Records indicate that a churchyard existed up to the nineteenth century. Phillimore (1894) noted that 'A small portion of one of the walls of the church remains, against which a pigsty has been built, but there is nothing to show what its size or style was; and the churchyard has long since been encroached upon by the adjoining cottagers, and the site converted into yards and gardens.'
In 2019 there is no visible evidence of a burial ground. The church building has old properties on the south side but housing from the 1970s on the north side and post-war council houses on the west side; the house nearest the church on the west has a sizeable plot of land that could have been built upon but is covered in grass possibly because it was originally a burial ground.