For this church:
In 1905 an organ was installed at a cost of £252 which was raised by subscription. It was later enlarged and placed on the south side of the chancel in memory of Dr. R. H. Cordeux and his son Lieutenant E.N. Cordeux.
At the time of inspecting the building in 2019 the organ was not present, but a modern electronic organ was located against the north wall of the mission room.