For this church:
The church was built 1910/1911
The North Aisle was added in 1937
There have been no significant archaeological excavations within the church or churchyards. The church was constructed from new in 1910/11; the use of the site prior to construction has not been researched sufficiently to allow an assessment of pre-church archaeological potential. The overall potential for the survival of belowground archaeology in the churchyard is considered UNKNOWN and below the present interior floors is considered to be low.