For this church:
Forest Town St Alban
The organ, by Brindley & Foster, was installed in 1917 and cost £515.
The organ is believed to have been cleaned, and an electric blower installed in 1931/32.
In 1969 there was a fire in the church causing substantial damage to the structure and fabric. The organ was completely restored and tonal improvements made by organ builders Hill Norman and Beard.