Kinoulton St Luke
Features and Fittings
Stone font with the bowl on a baluster-shaped shaft. Originally located at the west end of the nave it is now situated under the chancel arch.
Church safe built into the west wall of the nave. The inscription on the cast iron door reads:
REV T HOE
Panelled wooden pulpit on a stone base possibly installed in 1856
Carved wooden lectern
Royal Arms dating from the period 1801-1837 above the double doors leading into the nave.
Directly below the Royal Arms a painted tablet that states:
The CHURCH was built
Earl of Gainsborough
A wooden plaque with an inscription that reads:
CHURCH BUILDING SOCIETY
GRANTED £40 A.D. 1925 TOWARDS
REPAIRING THIS CHURCH UPON CONDITION
THAT ALL THE SITTINGS ARE FOR THE
FREE USE OF THE PARISHIONERS, AND
THAT A COLLECTION BE GIVE ANNUALLY
TO THE SOCIETY.