For this church:
Kinoulton St Luke
The church formerly had a one manual pipe organ dating from c1820 fitted with an automatic barrel mechanism. It was installed in the church in 1947 by Cedric Arnold and was located at the front of the nave opposite the pulpit. The technical specification of this organ is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.
The organ has now been replaced with a modern electronic organ.