For this church:
French Gothic revival style with buttressed bell turret and single bell
Nave and chancel continuous; nave with four bays
Windows double and single lancets with round windows in chancel and west end.
South porch with windows and window seats
Vestry to north at the junction of nave and chancel
Significant interior features
Walls painted with moulded sill bands and foliate stops
Font and pulpit with painted sides and mouldings
Chancel arch pillared with moulded stops decorated with foliage and beasts
Roof stone vaulted, with moulded ribs and central opening
Decorated style reredos with four panels, texts and decorated pinnacles and finials
Wooden headstock by Fred Pembleton, 1987, for a single bell hung in an Elphick type 'A', Pickford Group 9.A, bellcote of 1861.