For this church:
Nottingham St Catharine
The west wall supports a substancial bell-cote housing two bells. It is constructed entirely with dressed stone blocks. Each bell is set in a trefoil headed open housing, above which a central open circle pierces the stonework. A stone coping, now showing considerable signs of deterioration completes the design.
Both the bells were cast and installed as part of the original construction in 1896. They were produced by the John Taylor foundry in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
The specifications are:
Neither bell is inscribed
In 1954 the bells were re-hung by John Taylor of Loughborough.