For this church:
Nottingham St George
Two bells are hung in a bellcote on the apex of the east wall gable. Both were cast by J. Taylor of Loughborough in 1897. One has a circumference of 16.5 inches and the other 18.5 inches circumference. They are hung for swing chiming with levers. They were rehung in 1980.
A third Sanctus bell hangs on the south side of the church. It was made by James Barwell of Birmingham and also dates from 1897.