For this church:
St Luke’s church filled its site leaving no space for the provision of a burial ground. A large cemetery operated by St Mary’s Church was located very close by on the corner of Bath Street and St Ann’s Well Road. St Luke’s was created out of St Mary’s extensive parish.
In this burial ground is part of the memorial to the first incumbent of St Luke’s, the Rev Henry Daniels, (1863-1865), who died of typhoid fever aged 32 years.