For this church:
Note: Positions of items are described here by liturgical orientation, though the east end of the church was actually more towards the south.
Nave Walls, North and South
Detailed information regarding the glass has not been found. However, photographs and plans indicate that the church had six pointed windows on each side of the nave. All were filled with leaded glass, but no further details are known. These windows were replaced in 1906 at a cost of £150.
Five equally sized openings appear on the 1870 plans. Three are grouped in the centre with the other two in line with the side aisles.
The small three-sided apse had a tall pointed window on each face. These appear to have been glazed with leaded lights supported by substantial horizontal bars and a central vertical shaft. Possibly all the bars were fabricated from iron. A small round window was set high in the gable.
At the lower level both the east and south faces had single pointed windows, again with leaded glazing supported by horizontal bars. Above the windows on the first floor of the bell tower two round window frames can be seen. It is not clear whether they housed glazing or are blind. The upper floor of the tower certainly had groups of three openings filled with louvered panels on the east and south elevations and possibly also on the other two sides. The central opening was higher than those flanking it.